Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Photo Challenge: Day 8

Heal:

I started acupuncture about a year ago to attempt to regulate my cycle, and that it did. I have continued to go on a regular basis and Hubby has also started participating. For me, it heals my body (maybe...no results yet but it feels good!) and it heals my soul. It is 60 minutes of pure relaxation and my acupuncturist specializes in fertility and is just plain nice to talk to! Love it.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my acupuncture also. It is so relaxing and helps with my anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I've thought about acupuncture but I hate needles...does it hurt, even a little bit??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say "hurt", but you do feel it. I'm not afraid of needles at all, so for me I don't mind it. They are soooo small that it's almost not even a poke, but if you don't like needles it might still be kind of rough- more on your psyche than your body :)

      Delete
  3. I am a total needlephobe and never thought I would be able to take acupuncture. It is amazing what the urge for a baby will do. I quite enjoy it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Acupuncture is such an amazing thing to do. You're right about the pure relaxation. It's great that it's helped with your cycle too.

    ReplyDelete