Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Photo Challenge: Day 18

Stretch:


This is a picture of Girl Scout Cookies. 
I can't stop eating them. 
I will need more stretchy clothing if I don't stop soon because my stomach is going to stretch

On that note, I went shopping today. For a while now when I go shopping, everything I try on I analyze: "Would this work if I was pregnant?" "Maybe I should get the medium, just in case" 
I have a lot of flowy blouses and stretchy material...
Does anyone else do this, or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. I need some new clothing badly, but I don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe and then get pregnant. I am holding out as long as I can. Oh and Girl Scout Cookies are super addicting! I was (I guess still am) a Girl Scout so I can get them year round if I want. It's a bad bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally buy things that 'might do' as maternity clothes. I think it is quite normal. And I put off buying trousers, just in case I am soon going to need to get maternity ones. I am the smock queen at the moment.

    ReplyDelete