Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Photo Challenge: Day 15

Build: 
Ironically, The Hubby and I are hoping to build a house soon, but no photos of that yet! You know that movie, Field of Dreams? I always remember "If you build it, they will come". Hmm...maybe we need to get moving on that! 

Tonight though, all I'm "building" is the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. 


Homemade bread (my first loaf!) and some pretty delightful cheeses that the Mr picked up. He said, "Don't ask me how much I paid for them until you taste it". Hmm. Should I be worried? :)

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm grilled cheese. Ultimate comfort food. Congrats on your first homemade loaf! It is hard to go back to store bought after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my dad's favorite movies...Field of Dreams, we were just talking about it this past weekend! Impressive first loaf of bread, nothing better than homemade grilled cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did manage to make that bread from real scratch. Well done. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete