Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Photo Challenge: Day 22

Market:


Oh Thailand, how I miss thee.
I had a hard time picking a good market shot because I have SO MANY pictures of markets in Thailand because they were so intriguing to me. Frogs! Crazy fruit! Random Thai food sold in stalls! Flowers! And my favorite market find: mango with sticky rice. Oh. My. Drooling. 

I had my 7 day post-IUI ultrasound and lab draw today. Everything looks okay, but she's going to decrease my dose of Menopur if there is a next cycle since it looks like I might have released 3-4 eggs! Yikes! Hoping one or two hang around! And my progesterone level was >40, so I'm ready for implantation...come on baby!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great test results today! 3-4 is exciting!

    Well, I also wanted to get in touch to get you some implantation socks from silverlining's sock exchange :). I didn't see an email for you here but you can get in touch with me at inconceivable.hopefullynot@gmail.com. I think we're in the same city so delivery should be fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get snuggling in little eggies. How very exciting. Yey. I will have everything crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of frogs!

    That's cool you get an US done. I have only gotten US before IUI. Awesome that you miche have ovulated a bunch! Come on little eggies, dig in deep!

    ReplyDelete