"Living" has been hard to do lately because we've been so busy! I just came back from a whirlwind 24 hour trip up to attend my Sister-In-Law's baby shower. Lots of driving, rushing back for my monitoring appointment this morning, and squeezing some sleep in there somewhere! The baby shower was surprisingly unemotional for me, which was a great surprise! I thought I was going to either really jealous or really sad, but neither emotion surfaced...maybe I was too tired.
Living for me is enjoying downtime. I love events and parties, and fun planned weekends, but my favorite times are those lazy days, strolling through the park with my favorite man, reading in the sun, and having time to soak up life. I have come to the conclusion that I don't have enough time in the day/week to really enjoy life in the first half of my cycle, so I think I'm going to make a conscious effort to use my two week waits to LIVE. Maybe that will make it go faster too!
My friend snapped this shot of the Hubs and I in our favorite park.
I absolutely agree that living is enjoying the down time. I love to work at a job I am good at but it just doesn't compare to being in the sun, in a beautiful place with family and friends just enjoying each other.
ReplyDeleteI love love love this picture...so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute pic!
ReplyDelete