Today has been a no good day. I don't know why. I have Mondays off, so they are generally one of my favorite days of the week, but today I just feel down.
I'm grumpy for no apparent reason and I am completely unmotivated to get anything done around the house.
The best part of my day so far has been getting the bill for my HSG that I had done in November. Doesn't sound great, right?
Well, originally I was told my insurance would only cover 50% of the bill and when I saw the original hospital invoice of $2500 I almost lost it. $1250 for a 5 minute test that told me that they still didn't know what was wrong with me...what?!?!
But then (!!!) I got this in the mail:
And I only owe $258. For my sonohysterography AND the HSG. I've never been happier to fork out a relatively large chunk of money. I don't know how it worked out this way, but I'll take it. What a relief.
Sounds like so many people have problems with insurance...take it and run with it!! Hope your week turns around soon...thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteYea I am so relieved when I get "small" bills!
ReplyDelete