I feel like I have to post a picture of my newly received meds...it's part of what we infertile bloggers do ;)
I received the very menacing box this morning, filled to the brim with the contents of the next month of my life. Wowzers...here we go! Lupron starts Monday!
YAY! So exciting!! It's like Christmas day :P
ReplyDeleteI have to admit.. it looks a little overwhelming..I hope your not afraid of needles like I am. ;)
I'm not at that stage in my infertility yet.. but I've been keeping busy reading blogs and trying to understand more about the road I have ahead of me. Been trying for over a year with Pcos and a few other health issues, never ovulate on my own, tried clomid 5 times with no luck.
I will be thinking of you as you go threw this part of your journey. Fingers crossed for you all the way. This is so exciting!!! Please keep us posted as Id love to learn more about it.
Sending you lots of baby dust!!!
Nadine xox
Yes! I love these posts!!! So excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteEeeek, exciting. Think of the potential hidden within all of those boxes bottles and needles.
ReplyDeleteHey! I found your blog through Luna's blogroll.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best for this IVF! I'll be about a month behind you and would love to read how you are getting along.
Good luck!!!!