This morning's beta was 4,842! That's a doubling time of 49 hours and just where they want me to be.
The first ultrasound is scheduled for July 22nd!
And today I am 5 weeks pregnant. Holy moly.
In other news: my butt is a delightful combination of painful when jiggled and numb, and I think I might have a trace of a symptom: nausea that lasted most of the day yesterday and some of the morning today!!! Yippee!
The first ultrasound is scheduled for July 22nd!
And today I am 5 weeks pregnant. Holy moly.
In other news: my butt is a delightful combination of painful when jiggled and numb, and I think I might have a trace of a symptom: nausea that lasted most of the day yesterday and some of the morning today!!! Yippee!
SWEET!!! I can't even imagine how you feel! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSuch amazingly fabulous news. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!!!! So glad you got good news! :)
ReplyDeleteYaaa you are!!! Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteWhoaaa! These are incredible numbers! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYay!!
ReplyDeleteWoot! Woot!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME NEWS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That's so exciting :) How funny to be excited about nausea, but I know I would be!
ReplyDeleteYipee! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, it sure is amazing to see the 'pregnant' on the digital test and great numbers, congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete