You all know how to make a girl feel special!
Thank you so much for all of your well-wishes, words of encouragement, and as usual, for traveling this journey with me. You all were the second people (after the Hubby of course!) that I was dying to tell when I saw that second line.
We are feeling cautiously optimistic going into the beta on Monday. The pee sticks continue to get darker and I'm feeling a bit rundown and tired by the end of the days. This girl has never been more excited to be exhausted :)
I spoke with one of the Nurses who responded to my anxiety about Monday's beta by literally saying, "Well, in my experience if the pregnancy test is positive, the blood test will be too!"
Okay, duh. I'm going to have some HCG in my system, but will it be enough and will it double are the questions here Miss Ignorant Nurse! Geesh.
But she's right, nothing to worry about since I clearly have no control over the outcome anyway!
I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! Wishing all of my semi-cycle buddies lots of luck!
You're gonna knock that beta out of the park!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! You are going to do great! I just know it! Hugs!!!!
ReplyDeletevery exciting!!! Can't wait to hear the beta numbers!
ReplyDeleteAwww super exciting news! Congrats girl! Hope the beta is high and strong!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear that number tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your news! I'm a reader who has followed for a little while. Very pleased to hear this :) I was a little confused about why you called the nurse "ignorant" though...it seemed a little unkind. It sounds like she was just trying to put the mind of an anxious woman to rest.
ReplyDelete