Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ultrasound Eve

It is ultrasound eve! I am both excited and scared out of my brains about this. 
I have been symptom-spotting up the wazoo since the disappearance of anything mildly "pregnanty" (totally not a word) but have been trying to reassure myself by what so many of you said about symptoms and lack of symptoms.Thank you for all of those pearls of wisdom!

I will say, the slightly (and I mean, slightly) sore breasts have returned. And do my A cups look more like an A+? And I have some very milk food aversions that usually come on part way through a meal when I realize that whatever I'm eating that tasted good at first doesn't taste good anymore. That's it kids. They're either symptoms or I'm imagining it all. In 3 years of TTC, these would not be the first symptoms I've imagined!

I was talking to The Hubby about the ultrasound today and realized how little I know of what to expect from tomorrow. I think we will either see a baby or we won't and it will either be the right size or it won't and it will have a heartbeat or there will be nothing ticking in there. Sound about right?
I honestly have no idea how I am going to wait until 3:45 tomorrow! I might have to kidnap an ultrasound tech at work in the morning and bribe him to scan me. I'm only kind of joking...

9 comments:

  1. wishing you a restful night sleep and good news tomorrow afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anticipation is the worst! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes with your ultrasound! Eagerly awaiting your update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck today. Isn't that ridiculous, the late afternoon ultrasounds? They should be outlawed.

    Can't wait to hear wonderful news later... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! The waiting...ughh! Wishing you the very best today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the time flies and you get the best news tomorrow!!!! Fingers and toes crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Break a leg, Em! Thinking of you today!

    ReplyDelete