So, it's official. I'm pregnant. The Nurse actually said, "Congratulations, you're Pregnant! Very Pregnant!"
Beta is 2500...something. I don't remember the exact number because I was so nervous, but my clinic is okay with anything over 100, so I feel good about that number :)
I am still a big ball of nerves today and wish I could fast forward to Wednesday and have beta #2 under my belt. I am feeling so insecure about everything even though I have no current reason to worry. I have seen so much heartbreak in this community of people I now consider friends and as much as having such a wonderful group of cheerleaders and buddies is the best, it also has opened my eyes up to the fickle nature of IVF pregnancies. One minute they're there and seemingly fine, the next minute not.
I have still had zero symptoms which made today excruciating because I was analyzing every possible negative outcome. I don't know why I'm in this weird state, but I hope I can burst out of this funk and move on to enjoying this pregnancy that I hope will last for 9 more months.
So now I have a two day wait. I may regret this later, but symptoms: bring it on!
Holy sh+t that is amazing number! Have they scheduled u/s with yours numbers so high or will they wait until after second beta?
ReplyDeleteWhoaaa! That number is ridiculous! I just had to go back and check how many embryos were transferred… ONE?!?! Holy geez! I'd say you are definitely pregnant! Congratulations! Hurry Wednesday, and bring good news!
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteWohoo! That's an amazingly high beta! Fingers crossed for Wednesday :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaay! Such amazing news!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats that is an amazing number!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! I have never heard of such a strong high number!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Fingers crossed for a sticky baby and doubling numbers!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI never really had any symptoms, so don't let that freak you out, though I did worry a bit anyway myself. :)
Congratulations! That's a REALLY high first beta. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteWow that is a great number! Come on Weds- hurry up!!
ReplyDeleteOther than some cramps and sore boobs, I didn't have symptoms so don't freak out if you don't have any....
Amazing! What a great number! So so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteYESSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete