Friday, June 28, 2013

Nada

So....I know it's early and all, but I'm not feeling ANYTHING. Zero symptoms of any kind. Not gonna lie, it's making me nervous. Really nervous. I'm 4dp5dt, supposedly right smack in the middle of implantation and I have not felt a thing. 
I'm trying to stay calm and zen, doing my daily Circle and Bloom guided meditation and trying to keep myself distracted, but a little something to let me know that the bitty baby is planning on sticking around would work like a valium on calming me down a bit.
This is the worst two week wait ever!
And while I'm at it, who makes an IVF patient wait a full 2 weeks for a beta!? Seriously?!

10 comments:

  1. I've never done IVF, but I will say with this little bean, I didn't feel anything during my two week wait. In fact, I wasn't really thinking that I was pregnant, I tested more out of lack of patience that my period hadn't shown up yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calming vibes sent to you! If we move ahead to transfer, I can totally see why this would be the WORST TWW ever! Are you going to test early?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at the exact same point in the 2ww wait as you!! It's torturous! Sending you lots of good vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2WW sucks. There is nothing about it that is fun. I agree. My only BFP after a TWW had a mostly uneventful two weeks. At the very end I started with symptoms. That's how I knew it was the one. Don't lose hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read so many different things about people's symptoms during the TWW. Some tend to have some and some don't. It makes it that much harder for us going through it!! Hang in there... I hope the days pass by quickly for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt absolutely nothing either time I got my BFPs. Don't worry! I think implantation spotting is actually an urban legend meant to drive infertiles crazy. Also, 2 weeks?! Your clinic is so mean! Both my betas were 1 week later and that was torturous enough (though you'll get stronger beta numbers waiting longer, which is a lot more comforting).

    ReplyDelete
  7. The IVF cycle I got my BFP, I felt absolutely nothing!! And I never even got a beta draw, they don't do them there..so I just had to poas and belive it...that was hard to take in. LOL. I did 3 tests that day!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt nothing after my 5dt. Even when I got my bfp at 5dp, and at my beta at 7dp I had absolutely no symptoms. I think a lot of people put stock into symptoms during the 2ww but most of my ivf group didn't experience any. Symptoms or lack of aren't a sign of either so don't count yourself out over that stuff. Also, what dr makes you suffer through a 2ww with a 5dt?! Like a pp, I had a 1ww. My first "symptom" was implantation spotting at 10dp5dt and after that, nothing til I was 5 weeks pregnant. Good luck to you. I'm watching for your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could never wait the full two weeks for testing when I did either IVFs or the FET. I always did a hpt or two or three or six at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt absolutely NOTHING for the 10 days inbetween my 5d transfer and beta so I was convinced that it didn't work. The morning before the beta I had intense cramping which was normal prior to getting my period, so I was completely shocked when my dr called with the good news!

    Don't worry about not having any symptoms. It's really too early to have any symptoms.

    ReplyDelete