Monday, June 24, 2013

The Most Pregnant I've Ever Been

Our most perfect Embryo, hopefully making itself nice and cozy in my no longer empty uterus!

The frozen embryo transfer went off without a hitch today. 
Here's how it went down.
* 11:00 am: Valium down the hatch and chugging the water to fill my bladder up
*11:45 am: Arrive at the clinic, check in, change into some fab socks and gown, hat, and mask.
*12:00 pm: Into the procedure room, meet with embryologist (one 5 day blastocyst thawed according to plan, handled thaw like a champ)
*12:15 pm: Done.

Oh yeah, this baby's going in!

What's going on there? Source
 Thank you for all of the well wishes! I am officially the most pregnant I have ever been an couldn't be more excited! PUPO!

17 comments:

  1. Yay for PUPO! That's one good looking embryo. Fingers are crossed for you, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUPO!!! So excited for you Emily! That's one BEAUTIFUL embryo! Wishing you the very, very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I never get tired of seeing that image. Hoping that little one sticks around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lady!!!! Sending so many thoughts your way. Stick, stick, stick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Will be thinking of you and sending sticky wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Hope your resting for the rest of the day!
    Only the best wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! Keeping you in my thoughts and fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! PUPO is the best! Glad things went well and I'm crossing my fingers that you get good news in less than two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see what happens, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being PUPO! Hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yayyyyyy it happened!!!! At laaaaaast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying praying praying for you, girl!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! So exciting! I'll say some extra prayers!

    ReplyDelete