Not much new around these parts aside from a vivelle patch on my belly. This is a new addition this time around and so far the easiest infertility treatment I've experienced! A clear, non-painful patch on the tummy I can handle. I swap it out every three days, gradually increasing until I have four on at one time. I am slightly curious how I'm going to squeeze them all in and still have room to rotate my Lupron injections :) The next step is a lining check and meeting with my in-cycle nurse coordinator to go over the schedule, but that's not until June 18th. I feel like I have the longest IVF course in history. I'll have to peek back at my timeline, but I'm pretty sure our IVF consult was like 2 years ago. Argh. BUT! Keeping my eye on the prize...
The Hubby is gone on a work trip for almost three weeks, which I think is making time move a little quicker. I do NOT know how single Moms function. I'm so, so busy! And I'm just a Puppy Mom currently! Thankfully he'll be back just in time for planned FET. I'm so excited, but trying my hardest to not wish my weeks away. It's so easy to do in this infertility cycle of cycles!
You're right, it's so easy to wish time away during treatment but it is important to try to stay focused in the present. I'm sending you tons of good vibes as you prepare for your next cycle :)
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great! I'm in patch land too. They really are pretty easy in use in the spectrum of infertility meds...but they do sometimes get itchy. My doc says you can put them anywhere there is fat along the waist line. I rotate along the area of my lower back and lower abdomen. Fingers crossed for us!
ReplyDeleteOoo that's a lot of patches. :)
ReplyDelete