I had an ultrasound and lab check today and was as surprised as my RE was to see that my left ovary decided to make a big, fat follicle. All's well except that the right side is moving much slower, so IUI on Sunday may be only one egg. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I had 3 or 4 last month and my uterus remains empty, so I feel like our chances are cut in quarters. It only takes one, right?
Ugh.
I'm usually pretty excited at this time of the cycle, but I can't help but feel sort of disappointed this time around.
You are absolutely correct when you say it only takes that one :) Good luck on your iui.
ReplyDeleteMaybe since that one is big and fat, it's more prime for fertilization. As you said, it only takes one. Don't throw in the towel yet.
ReplyDeleteDon't give up hope yet!! Thinking of you...
ReplyDelete