March Photo Challenge Complete! It provided a very nice distraction and encouraged me to blog a little more often, so I am very grateful. I had a really hard time thinking of what picture to post for my final picture. Nothing in my life feels very complete right now. More of an "in progress" feel! But I did just finish a book!
The upside to spending a lot of time in the RE office is that I have a lot of time to read. I have been flying through books and just completed my tenth for the year. I signed up for Goodreads last year and love how it keeps track of the books I've read and the books I want to read. I also like the Reading Challenge. This year I set my goal at 25 books...hopefully I will be spending time in the OB office instead of the RE office very soon!
What are some of your favorites? I'd love a post about that! I could use some new titles.
ReplyDeleteAny good reads??? Nothing better than a good book!
ReplyDeleteYour photo inspired me to join Goodreads and participate in the Reading Challenge too (and I totally copied you and also set my goal at 25 books). I love that sort of thing - a goal, a list, an in-progress graph...
ReplyDeleteAnd I would also love to hear about some of your favorites.
Too weird. I just posted about joining Goodreads. It's really a great way to keep track of your books and feels great to reach those goals. Congrats on being four books ahead of schedule!
ReplyDeleteBTW I've been following along and love your blog. It's hard to comment as much as I'd like because reader app on my phone makes commenting impossible, but just wanted to let you know that I'm sending good wishes your way!
I think I'm going to sign up for it as well. My goal this year was the read 100 (I have no life) and so far I've read 25. Good luck on your next appointment, hopefully you won't have too many left.
ReplyDelete