11 of our embryos are going into the freezer today. Dr. Tran wasn't as specific on the quality of each as I would have hoped, but I decided to go with it and not obsess over googling success rates for each right now. We'll have plenty of time for that with the transfer, I'm sure!
In his words, we have "a few" of excellent quality, "a few" of above-average quality, and "a few" of average quality. We also have 7 that haven't made it to blastocyst stage yet and will be reevaluated tomorrow and frozen if they meet criteria.
I am very happy with those numbers and hoping and praying that it means that we will not have to go through the whole IVF process again, even if it doesn't work on the first try!
He also cleared me to restart normal physical activity after I get my period in a week or so. After the lazy, salty days since before retrieval, I am looking forward to a good workout!
The state of my abdomen is feeling very...crowded. I don't really look bloated or even really feel bloated necessarily, but I almost feel like I can't take a deep breath because there isn't enough room for my lungs to expand. And when I sit down I feel like I'm wearing tight pants or something. I don't know how to describe it; it just feels weird. But I'm guessing that if I were to have an ultrasound right now, I would have a whole lot of fluid hanging out in there. Thankfully, the RE said that it will only get better from here on out.
Thanks for all of your FET advice- you're the best!
I think thats a really good number. Good luck on the rest!
ReplyDelete11 is great! That is the exact number we have - 8 pronuclear and 3 blasts! So you are right, it give syou lots of back up or insurance! Hopefully it works right away, but if not this will help you feel calmer (at least it did for me!) GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete