I have been testing with OPKs for several days now and still no positive. Yesterday I started feeling like ovulation was near (only an infertile can predict ovulation without OPKs!) but still no positive this morning, so in to the clinic I went. Sure enough, big whopping follicle on the right side ready and waiting to come on out. Because I'm on CD15, my RE decided to give me a trigger shot of HCG tonight so I would ovulate. I think just to be sure that my body didn't do something wonky and decide to hold off for a while or not ovulate at all :)
The control freak in me feels a little bit better now that this cycle is not all depending on my own body! Ha ha!
I will trigger tonight around 10pm, go back tomorrow morning for a progesterone level check, and then we're free to live our lives as scheduled until the transfer on Saturday! I am so excited to get one of those maybe-babies in here!!!
Yayyy for trigger shot day! So exciting. The wait is maddening, but in a happy, anticipatory way. Wishing you nothing but the best.
ReplyDeleteYayyyy!!! Glad you get this show on the road! Good luck! I have everything crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!
ReplyDelete