This post is coming late because I was waiting for the photo. I have a friend who is a photographer who is going to take monthly maternity photos for us. It seems kind of excessive, but I don't with certainty that I'll get to experience pregnancy again, so I want to document as much as I can.
I was 12 weeks last Thursday. Pinch me.
The week's happenings included more nausea, VERY tight pants, the purchase of a belly band (haven't worn it yet, though), and the appearance of a linea negra from my belly button down.
I was 12 weeks last Thursday. Pinch me.
The week's happenings included more nausea, VERY tight pants, the purchase of a belly band (haven't worn it yet, though), and the appearance of a linea negra from my belly button down.
Also, 12 weeks was my very last progesterone IM injection! Can I get a woot woot!? My butt is already rejoicing.
And without further ado...the little lime. And another of my favorites from Tuesday's shoot. So fun.
And without further ado...the little lime. And another of my favorites from Tuesday's shoot. So fun.
Tomorrow is the NT scan...before that I will bite all my nails off.


Gorgeous! Congrats on the milestone!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHaha love the pickes and ice cream :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos, so happy for you! I love the pickles and ice cream!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteI actually went to the store while pregnant and bought pickles and ice cream (took a picture of it on the conveyor belt), not because I wanted to eat them at the same time, (actually I craved pickles for a week or two at one point) but because I just so happened to buy them at the same time from the same store. That particular store is the only one in my shopping center that has the pickles I like.
Cuuuuute pics! You are adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Best wishes with your scan!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great pictures.
ReplyDelete