Ugh.
That's all I have to say.
Today I started feeling "twingy" as I call it. I get this feeling monthly, just before I start noticing brown-tinged cervical mucous, just before I start spotting, just before I know that I will be enduring at least one more cycle. It is immediately accompanied by extreme irritability that I don't associate with PMS as much as I do with extreme disappointment.
I suppose it's not over 'til it's over, but it feels an awful lot like it usually feels when it doesn't work. I was really hoping I'd skate past this 9-10 day post-ovulation twinginess and make it to my day fourteen test and get a big, happy positive on our first IUI.
Hang in there Honey!
ReplyDeleteI understand where you are coming from. Had my second IUI on Feb. 10 and it didn't work. Now I'm home with the heating pad for cramps. Remember there are people here for you that understand what you are going through.
ReplyDeleteJust read through your whole blog, we are beginning our first IUI at the end of the mont and while I am so anxious for it to be here, I am also petrified. Hoping this is he first and only time you have to go through this!
ReplyDelete