Friday, February 17, 2012

Pulling The Trigger

I had my third ultrasound of the week today...is that normal when on Menopur? I didn't know I would be making so many trips!
Good news all around: text book lining, good estradiol level, and three follicles ready and waiting to be triggered. So tonight Hubby will give me my HCG trigger shot and our IUI is scheduled for Sunday morning! Eek!
And maybe the best news is that I get to sleep in tomorrow. I have been feeling pretty run down with all of the running around from appointments to work almost every day.

6 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Sending positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Keeping everything crossed for tomorrow! Swim spermies swim!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby's been giving them a pep talk daily, so hopefully they'll rise to the occasion :)

      Delete
    2. LOL I just love it when my Hubby gives the pep talk!

      Delete