Tuesday, January 24, 2012

And we're in...

I have never been more excited for my period to start, because cycle day one means the start of our first (and hopefully only) IUI cycle with the AMIGOS study!
All labs were within their parameters, so we are scheduled to meet with the study coordinator to receive my medications on February 10th! 
I can't wait!
Any pre-IUI advice?

3 comments:

  1. Stay away from google.
    Keep busy.
    Treat yourself.
    I only know with clomid, but be prepared for an emotional roller coaster. These meds can make you and emotional mess.
    Good Luck! I hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. So that night I shouldn't have obsessively googled every IUI statistic known to man? I knew it felt wrong...and didn't help in the waiting game at all. But I just couldn't help it...
      I like your advice, as I'm always one to embrace treating myself!

      Delete
    2. Yea I know it is difficult. Try and keep yourself occupied with something else. I started watching Cheers from the beginning when my last cycle started and I am going to continue watching this cycle.

      Delete