Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Poppin'

Week 17 brought a big ol' belly pop. It's 100% apparent that I'm pregnant now, which I love because I don't feel like I look so fat! I did finally invest in some new clothes: a couple pairs of jeans and some non-maternity shirts that are cute but and should see me through most of my pregnancy. It's amazing what a little wardrobe update did for my feeling of cuteness. I went from feeling totally frumpy to kinda cute. 
Physically, I am feeling pretty great almost all of the time with very few food aversions left over from the first trimester! I even have started adding some decaf lattes into my morning mix, which if you know me means that I am getting back to normal ;)
The only big news is the upcoming ultrasound...a couple more weeks until we find out the gender. I am SO MUCH MORE IMPATIENT this time around for some reason. I feel pretty different than I did last time, so I'm putting my money on a boy! I just want to know. Now.
Not many symptoms except for hiccups!


How amazing is a non-maternity shirt with strategically-place buttons for belly growth!?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little less than two weeks behind you and in comparing pictures from this pregnancy to my last one I look about two weeks farther along. That's what happens when it is your second baby! I'm over 35 so we got the gender results with the week 11 genetic bloodtest and we are having a boy. Are you craving meat and salty things? I was practically a vegetarian with my daughter, but not this time!

    ReplyDelete