Saturday, January 4, 2014

Merry and Bright

29 weeks pregnant and soaking up another wonderful Christmas! Almost nothing can ruin Christmas magic for me, so even while "in the trenches" Christmas made everything better.
This year was no exception and we had a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends. The little one got a few fun gifts from the Grandparents, which was very fun and makes all of this a little more real.
I don't know if this "is this really happening?!" feeling happens to all pregnant chicks or mostly pregnant chicks with a history of infertility, but it definitely has not hit me yet that I am going to be a Mom in 11 weeks or less. Been there before? When did it sink in for you?

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Wishing for lots of babies in the new year!!!

Again, photos coming...

3 comments:

  1. I had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I was going to be a mom the day before my c-section, let alone at 29 weeks! I think it is totally normal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still not sinking in with me and I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still doesn't always sink in and my boy is 1yr 4months. But the strange "reality" of it all was definitely harder to fathom and understand during the pregnancy and the first many months (ok, nope, it's still strange at times) of his life in this world.

    ReplyDelete